we share what we know and what you will like most.

Saturday 22 November 2014

Singer Flavour says Marriage not on my mind now


Recently, some girls have been fighting over Flavour on the social media. It looks as if the girls may really be wasting their time as the singer told Saturday Beats that he is not settling down with anybody anytime soon.
In fact, one of the ladies, who he allegedly put in the family way, gave birth recently but Flavour refused to talk about it when Saturday Beats asked him about being a new daddy. “I don’t like to talk about being a father but I don’t have any plans for marriage right now and it is because my career is very demanding. I would always want to spend time with my family and it is not something I can do now because I am all over the place. I was raised in the proper way with my parents always watching over me and I want to do the same to my family. For now, I don’t want to get married.”read more @punchng
Share:

1 comments:

  1. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Views?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Join Truelinkz Business whatsapp
inbox +13
to join
______________________________
Drop your comments we appreciate
We love it
Our guests like it
So you too
Thanks

For Adverts inquiry
Call: 07031556899
emal: 9japotalblog@gmail.com

Blog Archive

 
close